If the desktop software cannot find the Cell during the claim procedure, make sure that the computer you are using and the Cell are connected to the same network. Then, try a reboot of the Cell by following the steps below:
- Close the Cubbit application on the computer and shut the computer down.
- Unplug the Cell from internet and power.
- Wait a few minutes and re-plug the Cell (to power only, not Ethernet). There is an LED that will flash on the top of the Cell to show it has power - it does not remain illuminated, this is normal.
- After a couple more minutes, plug the Ethernet cable from the Cell directly into the router, do not use a switch or pass-through.
- Wait another minute and restart your computer.
- Launch the Cubbit application and try to claim the Cell again.
- If you are still having issues, contact our technical support team!