⚠️ This article is not for Cubbit DS3 users. It is for private Cubbit Cell and/or Cubbit Cloud users.
If the desktop software cannot find the Cell during the claim procedure, make sure that the computer you are using and the Cell are connected to the same network. Then, try a reboot of the Cell by following the steps below:
- Close the Cubbit application on the computer and shut the computer down.
- Unplug the Cell from internet and power.
- Wait a few minutes and re-plug the Cell (to power only, not Ethernet). There is an LED that will flash on the top of the Cell to show it has power - it does not remain illuminated, this is normal.
- After a couple more minutes, plug the Ethernet cable from the Cell directly into the router, do not use a switch or pass-through.
- Wait another minute and restart your computer.
- Launch the Cubbit application and try to claim the Cell again.
- If you are still having issues, contact our technical support team!