⚠️ This article is not for Cubbit DS3 users. It is for private Cubbit Cell and/or Cubbit Cloud users.
If you are experiencing transfer errors we can try to reset the Cubbit Desktop Application, please try the following steps:
- Quit Cubbit by right clicking the tray icon on the menu/tray bar
- Go to your User directory
- Make sure you can view hidden files
- Delete the hidden folder .cubbit (this is the folder containing the app logs and not your personal files, please keep in mind you will have to sign in again)
- Reboot your computer
- Enter the credentials of your account into Cubbit Desktop App
- Check for transfer errors.
Are you still having difficulties? Please contact our support team via this link!